Jeffrey Lapin is a lawyer, as well as the founder and owner of Lapin Law Offices. And his firm is located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Mostly, Lapin Law Offices represents injured, abused, and disabled clients. He helps the people of Lincoln and greater Nebraska. Most of all, Jeffrey prides himself in representing clients with caring, passion, and dedication.
Connect with Jeffrey
“Caring. Passionate. Dedicated.” So these are the words Jeffrey uses to describe his representation. Also, Jeffrey helps clients in a number of different areas including:
- Motor vehicle accidents (car, heavy truck, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, passenger)
- Workers’ Compensation;
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bites;
- Social Security Disability (SSDI and SSI) claims;
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and Spinal Cord Injuries;
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist claims;
- Falls and other injuries on property;
- Medical Malpractice;
- Other Personal Injury cases;
- Unfair Debt Collection – Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) claims;
- Telephone Abuse – Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) claims; and
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) claims.
Noteworthy, Jeffrey is active in the Nebraska legal community serving on the Nebraska State Bar Associations’ House of Delegates as well as the Lincoln Bar Association.
Also, Jeffrey is married and has one daughter. Of special interest, he is an avid Star Wars fan. But he enjoys coaching his daughter’s soccer, volleyball and softball teams.
Last, additional information about Jeffrey and Lapin Law Offices is here: http://lapinlawoffices.com