You are at Circle of Legal Trust and/or CircleofLegalTrust.com. By accessing this website, you (known as the user), must agree to the following terms:
- Any information that you may send through this website to Circle of Legal Trust and/or CircleofLegalTrust.com regarding your potential case or legal questions is not confidential. This information may get forwarded to other lawyers, who may have an interest in taking your case. Any information the user sends through this website, will not be protected by attorney-client privilege and by sending said information to Circle of Legal Trust and/or CircleofLegalTrust.com the user agrees and consents to waive all confidentiality privileges, which could apply to your message. Circle of Legal Trust and/or CircleofLegalTrust.com reserves the right to refer all or any phone calls, electronic transmissions, emails. Even contents of conversations from users or visitors who are accessing the website in regards to potential cases or other issues, to other lawyers, who are not in the employ of Circle of Legal Trust for their review and evaluation. The legal professionals might serve as co-counsel, lead counsel, referring counsel, associated counsel, or in another capacity.
- Should any visitor or user of the website consider representation by a lawyer, they should independently scrutinize the attorney’s ability and credentials. They should not rely on self- promotion of expertise or advertisements.
- To become a client of a lawyer w, there is only one way, and that is through a mutual agreement in a formal who is a member or guest of this site, is via a legal document, which will be signed by both parties (signed by the attorney, and you). There will be no exceptions to the signing of the formal agreement.
- Taking Action: No action will be taken by the Circle of Legal Trust in any matter. Only a lawyer of his or her own free will can agree to accept the case, which includes your claim, and a contract prepared by the law firm, that is binding, having been signed by you and countersigned by them. The Circle of Legal Trust will not and cannot protect your rights.
- It is not the intent of this website to solicit users, and there is no intention of proposing any transaction. The website user should not rely on any information on the site and should seek the counsel of a legal or SEO professional. Determining if you require legal services and the choice of a lawyer is a serious matter, which should never depend on websites or advertisements. Information that users send us in an email message may not be confidential or fall under privileged communications rules. The sending of this information by email does not make you a member/client of the Circle of Legal Trust. Sending this email to the Circle of Legal Trust, you might receive a reply. The sending of such an email or receipt of a reply does not comprise a formation of a contract. Nor does this act generate any obligation on the part of the sender or the receiver. If you have an interest in being represented by a member, it is recommended you call them directly, to determine if they are willing or able to accept your case, legally and professionally.
- Telephone numbers for law offices may or may not be listed throughout this website.
- The right is reserved by a lawyer to refuse any representation. Representation may be declined if it creates a conflict with their clients. Further, we do not represent clients due to their review of any part of this website that does not fully comply with ethical or legal requirements. The materials contained on the website are general and should not be considered to apply to any other particular factual or legal situations. This website is not updated with any materials to reflect specific legal or other developments. Internet readers and online subscribers should not act, due to this information, without the advice of professional legal counsel.
- Circle of Legal Trust may periodically make changes, updates, or add additional materials on this website without notice. No liability or responsibility will become assumed for any errors or omissions in the contents of this website. The use of this website, by you, will be at your own risk. Under no conditions will Circle of Legal Trust or any other party involved in the production, creation or delivery of this website shall be liable to you the user or any other person for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages of any type that arises from your access to or use of this website.
- This website could contain links to other internet resources. These links are to help you identify and locate these other resources on the internet. It is not intended or implied that Circle of Legal Trust is affiliated with sponsors or is associated in any manner with the information at the external link websites. The use of these links to websites, which are not maintained by Circle of Legal Trust, is done at your own risk. Circle of Legal Trust hold no responsibility of the contents or the availability of any of the linked sites and the links are provided only as a convenience for the recipient.
- Circle of Legal Trust has designated Santa Monica, California, as its legal residence. Circle of Legal Trust is not a counselor at law and/or an attorney in the State of California or anywhere else. This website is for informational purposes only, while the internet crosses State and national boundaries, this site does not represent the practice of law in California or any other state. The website is not intended to be advertising, nor do we seek to represent anyone through this site, in any state where this website may not fully comply with all ethical rules and laws of that State. Any actions to be performed by Circle of Legal Trust related or arising out of this website will be considered to have been performed in Los Angeles, California. Any photographs contained on this website of individuals, objects, events, animals or otherwise have been prepared for advertising purposes and should be considered dramatizations only.
- Arbitration: When accessing this website, you the user agree that any dispute related to or arising out of (1) use of this website, (2) any links to this website or from this website, (3) any questionnaires submitted, or answer received, as a result of any of these items, will be submitted to binding arbitration in Torrance, California and under the rules and regulations of the American Arbitration Association. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any such dispute will be Santa Monica, California, under the exclusivity of California law applying. If these terms are not acceptable, this website and its contents should not be accessed or read by the visitor.
- Any examples of testimonials, settlements, verdicts, or endorsements shall not constitute a prediction, warranty, or guarantee in the outcome of your specific legal matter. These results are portrayals of settlements, verdicts or outcomes on this website, which were dependent on specific facts of that case and results will differ in your case, due to a different set of factors.
- Circle of Legal Trust can provide communication in the language of Spanish, by personnel employed to assist in that endeavor.